|Lesson 1: Make friends with the accordion, because you'll hear it a lot|
|Done! Olga's ring (top), Kate's (bottom)|
2. 'Princesses do not go around smacking young men in the kisser'
3. Send yourself flowers from every prince in Europe - that'll fool them.
4. A Princess cannot endure the concertina
5. A Princess does not take drinks with a concertina-squeezer
6. If a man is murdered in your suite, make sure you have a concertina player available to hide the body for you
7. Get a sapphire ring with a diamond surround (above)
8. Don't engrave your real name inside said ring in case you have to give it up to a blackmailer
9. Keep your eye on the prize
10. 'No good ever came out of a concertina'
|Give them the royal freeze|